Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your opinion on the Original Chi Ceramic Flat Iron 1';?

i was thinking of getting it. right now i have a black conair 2'; flat iron.. so i was wondering if a 1'; would be way too small? im sorta on a budget and thats why im not planning on getting the BIG CHI.. cause its like $135.00. and i would be using the chi 44 iron guard.. so would you suggest the Original Chi Ceramic Flat iron 1'; or not? OH. and i have a little more than shoulder length, curly/wavy hair. its sorta thick. when i straighten it with my conair.. it takes about 25 to 35 min. or so. thx (:Your opinion on the Original Chi Ceramic Flat Iron 1';?
I had a conair, in took me about 2-3 hours to straighten my hair, b/c my hair is thick, curly and I have A LOT of it. I have a Baby Blitz Nano Titanium, it takes me about 25 min. to straighten it now. You can find it on the internet for roughly $100, which is a lot, but I just got mine, it was my friends 1st hair strightener, she got it when she was 12, she is now 17, and it still works great. If I were you, I wouldnt go with a CHI, this strighter is durable and it works, plus it dosnt fry your hair.

















http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/Appl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment