Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Turbo, 2';) a good starightener?

What are some pros and cons of it? if it helps, i have very thick frizzy wavy-ish hair...i had a hot tools ceramic and it was ok but not great...please only answer if you actually have used it or know for sure its a good or bad straightener.





thanks!!!Is the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Turbo, 2';) a good starightener?
OMG! i love it.


It works wonders, heats up quickly and de-frizzes all hair. I've dropped mine a ton of times and its super durable. I like the CHI better then the hot tools ceramic, but idk that's me :)





I would recommend it for anyone.Is the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Turbo, 2';) a good starightener?
My cousin has that. :] She got it for her birthday and says it's her best gift. (I don't know any of the details, but...)
I would say that one does your hair faster because its wider but i dont think its any better than a one inch and im pretty sure theTurbo 2 costs more
I absolutely love my Chi :)


Mines a 1 inch though.


Its expensive but its definitely worth it.
Ooo I have that one! It has pretty red velvet :D


I think mine's a one inch though. You will be pleased with it though :]
It works great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hair is thick and frizzy too and it tams it down
its good


works quickly


looks good





its a bit expensive


and can leave youre hairb dry

No comments:

Post a Comment