Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CHI ceramic flat iron (Turbo, 2';)......give a review?

PLZ email me sum before and after picz of the CHI ceramic flat iron (Turbo, 2';) cuz I want one and I don't wanna waste my money.





Or Just give a review of how it worked for youCHI ceramic flat iron (Turbo, 2';)......give a review?
I havent tried every straightner on the market, but ive used three different conair kinds from Walmart/ Target and a Paul Mitchell.


The Chi is the best i've used, i have really curly hair and it gets pretty humid in TN.


It gets really hot and the ceramic smooths my hair out really well.


If your hair isnt terribly curly then you can get by just fine w/ a cheaper straightener.CHI ceramic flat iron (Turbo, 2';)......give a review?
i have used the good ole original chi flat iron for over 4 years. i love it!! as long as it's a good ceramic iron, you are okay. the original chi, the superstar.....either of those are nice.
waste of money
Don't spend huge amounts of money on a Chi. I've used every straightener out there, and you get the same results from a flatiron from HairArt that you would from Chi. The one I have cost me 80 bucks, which is way cheaper than a Chi. It works the same, I guarantee it. Here's a link to the one I have: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=81042%26amp;catid=29113%26amp;trx=PLST-0-SEARCH%26amp;trxp1=29113%26amp;trxp2=81042%26amp;trxp3=1%26amp;trxp4=0%26amp;btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH





BEST value! Buy it! It'll work wonders.
you can read all the reviews at http://www.flatironreviews.com/flat_iron鈥?/a>
CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair


Straightener From CHI





Features: - Variable Temperature up to 356 Degree F


- On/Off switch on the Inside to Prevent Accidental


Turn Off - Swivel Cord to Keep from Tangling while Using


Price: $110 to 135


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment