Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Does someone know the temperature range on a Chi Ceramic flat iron 2';?

I'm getting ready to buy a flat iron, but I don't find the temperature range anywhere. Also, where would be the best place to buy it at?Does someone know the temperature range on a Chi Ceramic flat iron 2';?
I have a phi (just as nice and expensive as chi) 1 inch ceramic and the highet setting is 450*.Does someone know the temperature range on a Chi Ceramic flat iron 2';?
The best place to buy a CHI Flat Iron is at a salon. Make sure to talk with the professionals there (I'm a hairdresser). They will be able to give you the answers to all your questions, hopefully. I believe a CHI flat iron ranges up to 400*. I own a CHI and I LOVE IT! But other another good Iron that is comparable to the CHI is the Paul Mitchell Flat Iron. That has a temperature guage on it, and it works just as great. Just let me know if you have any more questions.
All Chi's are different it really depends on what series they are, but typically some mostly max out at 450 degree F best place to buy it is ebay...
my chi goes up to 350...

No comments:

Post a Comment