Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Does The ';CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Original CHI)'; Have Adjustable Heat Settings?

PLEASE READ!!!





Help! I'm haf black and haf white so my hair after I wash it is really curly and REALLY frizzy. So I need The perfect Iron That will get my hair straight and get rid of the frizz without damaging my hair, or drying it out. So to ask again, Does The ';CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Original CHI)'; Have Adjustable Heat Settings??? If not what iron would be right 4 me.Does The ';CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Original CHI)'; Have Adjustable Heat Settings?
Its don't have any heat adjustment setting. But its so good product i have ever seen. As a hair care expert i can suggest you this tool.Does The ';CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Original CHI)'; Have Adjustable Heat Settings?
I have a Chi flat iron, and it doesnet have a heat setting, but it works really, really, really well. Just use a heat protectant spray andd your hair wont be damaged.


And use a hydrating shampoo so it won't dry out your hair.


Try Herbal Essances Hello Hydration :)
well it doesn't have adjustable heat settings,


but since its ceramic it wont ruin your hair


you can also put heat protector in you hair


i use it every day and my hair isn't damaged
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment