Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can I get a CHI ceramic flat iron for cheap? If so, where?

my idea of cheap is about $30. i know i probably can't get a chi for that cheap so i don't really know why i'm asking this question. i mean you never know. it might be possible.......Can I get a CHI ceramic flat iron for cheap? If so, where?
I recently saw them at Tuesday Morning. I remember thinking they were really cheap but not sure exactly how much they were. If you don't have one near you, you could probably call and ask the price and whether or not they could mail it to you.Can I get a CHI ceramic flat iron for cheap? If so, where?
You'll have much better luck if you ask this in another category like beauty and hair care.


This is a category for home redecorating.





I'd save your best bet would be craigslist.com, or maybe a garage sale.


It would either have to be used, broken or needing repair to be that cheap.


You definitely wont be able to get a new one for that price.





But good luck! In all honesty, they are great while they last but I've went through two of them so far. They always short out on me.


The wires aren't very good for how expensive they are. I would able to return them to the company IF I had kept the receipts. So if you do get one, just don't wrap the cord around it after you're done and it has cooled. I was told this is what messes up the cord :/ I wont buy another one because two broke on me in less than 6 months.
Check out Folica.com's Black Friday deal this week (The deal is just about few days) I heard they have 35% off all product, not sure it will go down till $30, but you will get it in more affordable price.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment